About Joe Bonfiglio
I work comprehensively with my clients wealth management plans. I utilize a disciplined approach with a document that addresses eight wealth management issues research shows are most important for families to plan for. I can help develop a plan that takes into account your financial circumstances, tax status, risk tolerance level, and time horizon and considers college, retirement, risk protection, and estate planning goals.
My mission is to build lifelong relationships with clients, educating and serving them on their financial needs. I am devoted to helping you plan for your retirement, helping your children and grandchildren go to college, helping to plan your estate, and minimize your tax burden.
What's in a Name?
When integrity, service, and character stand out, word of mouth gets out. So it’s not surprising that so many business owners, professionals, and hard working families are hearing good things about a certain financial advisor named Joe Bonfiglio.
From tax planning to investment management, from retirement plan design to insurance and estate planning Joe’s advice reflects an understanding of your family’s needs. He’s a solution-oriented advisor who helps clients plan to step to the next level financially. Couple that kind of advice with commitment to full service and follow through and it’s evident why his clients confidently plan their retirements with him.
Like the professionals and entrepreneurs he serves Joe compromises nothing – and plans comprehensively so that his clients gain the financial confidence they’ve wanted for years.
Joe’s education is extensive. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree at the City College of New York and has a Master of Science and an MBA from the University of Houston. He’s not only a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner, but also a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and an Enrolled Agent (EA) licensed to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
Joe is an Investment Advisor Representative. He is also insurance licensed to offer life, long-term care, and disability insurance.
Joe spent years supervising offshore drilling operations for a major energy corporation, assessing costs and planning searches for new oil and gas reserves. Subsequently, he took his management knowledge and paired it with his considerable financial experience to create an independent planning firm, helping business owners, professionals and hard working families for over 25 years.
Licences & Affiliations
- States: CT, FL, MA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TX
- Exams: Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam , Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Life/Variable Annuities/Long Term Care
- License: Investment Advisor Representative
- States: CA, CT, FL, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VT
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner
- CLU Chartered Life Underwriter
- EA Enrolled Agent
- Bachelor of Science, City College of New York
- MBA Investments & Finance, University of Houston
- Master of Science, University of Houston
- CFP® certificant in good standing with CFP® Board of Standards and the Financial Planning Association of New Jersey.
- Member of the National Association of Tax Professionals. Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents