About Joe Bonfiglio
I work comprehensively with my clients wealth management plans. I utilize a disciplined approach with a document that addresses eight wealth management issues research shows are most important for families to plan for. I can help develop a plan that takes into account your financial circumstances, tax status, risk tolerance level, and time horizon and considers college, retirement, risk protection, and estate planning goals.
My mission is to build lifelong relationships with clients, educating and serving them on their financial needs. I am devoted to helping you plan for your retirement, helping your children and grandchildren go to college, helping to plan your estate, and minimize your tax burden.
Joe’s education is extensive. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree at the City College of New York and has a Master of Science and an MBA from the University of Houston. He’s not only a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner, but also a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and an Enrolled Agent (EA) licensed to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
Joe is an Investment Advisor Representative. He is also insurance licensed to offer life, long-term care, and disability insurance.
Joe spent years supervising offshore drilling operations for a major energy corporation, assessing costs and planning searches for new oil and gas reserves. Subsequently, he took his management knowledge and paired it with his considerable financial experience to create an independent planning firm, helping business owners, professionals and hard working families for over 25 years.
Licences & Affiliations
- States: CT, FL, MA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TX
- Exams: Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam , Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Life/Variable Annuities/Long Term Care
- License: Investment Advisor Representative
- States: CA, CT, FL, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VT
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner
- CLU Chartered Life Underwriter
- EA Enrolled Agent
- Bachelor of Science, City College of New York
- MBA Investments & Finance, University of Houston
- Master of Science, University of Houston
- CFP® certificant in good standing with CFP® Board of Standards and the Financial Planning Association of New Jersey.
- Member of the National Association of Tax Professionals. Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents