Joe’s education is extensive. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree at the City College of New York and has a Master of Science and an MBA from the University of Houston. He’s not only a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner, but also a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and an Enrolled Agent (EA) licensed to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
He is an Investment Advisor Representative and is licensed for life, long-term care, and disability insurance in New Jersey and New York.
Joe spent years supervising offshore drilling operations for a major energy corporation, assessing costs and planning searches for new oil and gas reserves. Subsequently, he took his management knowledge and paired it with his considerable financial experience to create an independent planning firm, helping business owners, professionals and hard working families for over 15 years.
LICENSES & AFFILIATIONS
- States: CO, CT, FL, MA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TX
- Exams: Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- License: Life and Health
- License: Life/Variable Annuities/Accident and Health
- License: Investment Advisor Representative
- States: CA, CO, CT, FL, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VT
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner
- CLU Chartered Life Underwriter
- EA Enrolled Agent
- Bachelor of Science, City College of New York
- MBA Investments & Finance, University of Houston
- Master of Science, University of Houston
- CFP® certificant in good standing with CFP ™ Board of Standards and the Financial Planning Association of New Jersey.
- Member of the National Association of Tax Professionals. Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents